Subject to the below conditions and exclusions, Security5 warrants the My Panic Button and the accessories included in the box against defects in materials and workmanship under normal and personal use by the original end user/customer (“You”) for a period of 2 years (twenty-four months) from the date of the original retail purchase. Make sure to keep Your original proof of purchase since You will not be able to receive any warranty service if such proof is not provided.
This warranty is in addition to all other rights you may have under consumer protection laws and regulations in your state of purchase or residence.
What this limited warranty covers and whom it applies to:
- This warranty extends only to You, (the original end user purchaser of the Product) and it is not transferable;
- This warranty covers normal wear and tear during personal and non-commercial use of the Product;
- This warranty applies to new products that are manufactured by or for Security5 and which are purchased from Security5 or its authorized resellers or distributors;
- Warranty claims can only be made in the USA;
- If You make a valid warranty claim, Security5 will, at its sole option and discretion, (i) repair the Product using new or reconditioned parts, (ii) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product; or (iii) refund the purchase price. All replaced or refunded products will be the property of Seurity5.
What this warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damage to the Product due to misuse or abuse;
- Use of the Product for commercial purposes;
- Damage due to a broken battery seal;
- Products that have been tampered with;
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, cracks or discoloration;
- Damages caused by: (i) use of the Product outside of its intended use or specification; (ii) improper storage; (iii) contact with liquids other than water; (iv) high temperature; (v) modifications to the Product without the prior written authorization from Security5; (vi) events beyond the reasonable control of Security5; (vii) normal wear and tear; (viii) servicing of the Product by anyone other than Security5 or authorized Security5 service centers.
SECURITY5 MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL VSN BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SECURITY5’S TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY MALFUNCTION OR MIS-OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT IS CAPED AND LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, SECURITY5 SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE APPLY. NO AGENTS, DISTIBUTORS, RESELLERS, OR EMPLOYEES OF SECURITY5 ARE AUTHORIZED TO IN ANYWAY CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON SECURITY5’S BEHALF.
THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES YOU WITH CERTAIN RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT TAKE ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS AWAY UNLESS THE APPLICABLE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION ALLOWS YOU TO CONTRACT OUT OF THOSE RIGHTS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SECURITY5 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (a) THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCTS OR ITS USE WILL: (i) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) WORK IN COMBINATION WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES; (iii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR WITHOUT RISK TO, OR LOSS OF, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS CONTAINED THEREIN; or (b) DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
What You should do if You have a warranty claim?
- Make sure You have followed the simple troubleshooting steps found at www.mypanicbutton.com/support. Many issues can be fixed by following a few simple steps.
- Visit www.mypanicbutton.com/warranty and follow the instructions on where and how to ship the Products, at your expense. To obtain service, You must include: (a) a copy of Your original receipt or proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name and location of where You purchased the Product; and (d) Your address and telephone number.